Monday 19 September 2011

AN UNUSUAL MANIFESTATION OF SPIRITUAL ENERGY CAPTURED BY A BRIDGE

Recently, remember I shared with you this video concerning the appearance of an apparitional manifestation?

LINK TO ORIGINAL POST

My observation was that just a few seconds prior to the anomaly appearing you firstly saw a white `orb`move into the frame, and then after the anomaly appears. I stated that I have noticed this type of behaviour before on investigations when an event was about to occur. First a smaller `leader` anomaly, and then followed by the main event.

Well I was rather pleased to find you this clip where again a `leader` smaller orb appears right to left and then it is quickly followed by the main manifestation which looks like the partial outline of a figure.
The event starts at  17 seconds when you see a faint `orb` move a quarter way down a round capped stone post (to the left shaded part of it) , and the main anomaly then follows.
This event is worth looking for on any significant captures you may get on an investigation.



Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

3 comments:

  1. Indeed, it's wonderful that what is to see on that video.
    And I did read your descriptions Chris, at the earlier post and here.
    I thought a lot of what I am expierencing already since 14 days only with a little canon photocamera.
    First experiencing, is that orbs and anomalies in the house started to come more and more just by asking them to come and it seems as if that the reason I get an evolution even in those simple photos is that they trust me. So that seems to be important.
    Second is that it is evoluating from orbs being caught and just seen as a 'white ball' at some particulary place to photos as if the orbs where taken with an old camera where you can choose for how long you let open the lens and than if something is moving before the photocamera you do not have a clear picture of the object but you have the traces of the movement too (I do not know if I explain me the good way?).
    Well, now, the orbs are doing that sometimes... I can see sometimes the traces of their movements. Because in fact normally they are moving very fast.
    That means that they have an intelligence and they know what I want from them. So one way or another they try to show me their movement on a photo because I have no camcorder.
    And I am lucky I did see an orb moving in my bedroom moving when looking in the window of my photocamera. I did it quickly shoot it two times and I had that same or twice and saw in that little fraction it was moved upwords.
    Yesterday I was at my mother and my father and I had my photocamera with me at take some pictures around the living room and the side of a big standing clock was an orb to see. At both sides of the clock are standing photos from my grandparents.
    Stupid I am... I did something wrong and accidently I deleted the wrong photo. Has only an enlargment of that orb. But I needed the entire picture.

    ReplyDelete