Saturday 17 September 2011

HUMAN MAGNETS - SERBIAN KIDS CLAIM PARANORMAL POWERS

Parents are quick to say their kids are attractive - but two Serbian sisters mean it literally. They claim their sons, 4-year-old David Petrovic (pictured) and 6-year-old Luka Lukic, have an unusual ability to attract metal objects with their bodies alone.
What explains the phenomenon? "As far as I know, there is no medical or scientific explanation," Mihajlo Dodic, a radiologist in Belgrade, Serbia, told the Associated Press. He said the cousins' magnetism borders on the "paranormal." But other experts have been dubious of previous cases of "human magnetism." What do you think?
Credit: AP Story: CBS News


Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

1 comment:

  1. I do not know.
    Only thing I can say, thant once, long ago at time I did my job, I met a man and he was bald and his head was covered with belgian francs of 1cm. I asked him why he sticked those francs on his head.

    He answered that he did'nt use glue and said that the francs stay on his head just that way... he had no explanation.

    He took them off and indeed, no glue or nothing special to feel on his bald head.

    Than he did put them again to his head and they just sticked on it and even when he bowed his head towards the ground they did'nt fall.
    He had no idea why the coins did'nt fall and me neither.

    I think more or less 2,5 years ago I made a silly video.
    I had some headache and while I was doing some paperwork I took a coin of 1 (or 2) Euro laying down next me at the table and by taking it in my hand I felt the cold of the coin. So I pushed it at my forehead and that cold of the coin was giving a good feeling at my forehead.
    Than I would go on with my paperwork and took my hand away from the coin, being prepared to catch it when it falls down.
    BUT IT DID'NT.... lol...

    I took some pictures with the webcam and made a little video :I am a magnet of money !
    http://youtu.be/Oz2VidFOpRA

    That coin did stay for 4 hours at my forehead, while doing the cooking, eating and some cleansing... it felt down at the moment I would take a bath and did put my one foot in bath !
    I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THIS COULD STAY THAT LONG AT MY FOREHEAD !

    ReplyDelete