Sunday 11 September 2011

GHOST CAUGHT ON FULL SPECTRUM CAMERA OR JUST A TEAM MEMBER SHADOW?

Below is a video of what appears to be a shadow person caught in frame by a full spectrum camera. Is it paranormal or is it IR/UV shadow accidentally casted by the photographer?
In this video Mike St. Clair of VIPER paranormal shares an apparition captured by Brad of Spokane Paranormal Team in Washington.  (Source: LiveSciFiTV)



Here is a digital still of the same image.

Ringed still photograph showing alleged apparition

My view:
On the original video posting this has caused debate as to whether it is explainable shadow or indeed a paranormal event.
Without seeing any further evidence such as a video shot at the time I am open.
So as with most paranormal event captures, I`ll leave it to your own thoughts and opinions.
Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

2 comments:

  1. I am not sure. If I compair the two photos from the video, it may show the place where 'that person' was, but is not totally the same picture.
    A full body apparation asks a lot of energy and is mostly some transparent and I never saw so much details. Here I should think it's someone with dark hair and pale shirt and dark pants. I really don't know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. mistake : apparation must be APPEARANCE... that happens when doing 3 different things at the some time... lol...

    ReplyDelete