Tuesday 20 September 2011

GHOSTLY SHADOW CAUGHT ON OFFICE SECURITY CAMERA

This video purports to show a shadow caught on a security cam in an empty office.
 There is no other data concerning this incident other than the poster`s own comments.

`Motion detected camera that started recording this shadow on 9/18/2011 @ 2:32 am when office building was empty. You'll notice the shadows pauses but the time on camera keeps running. Then shadow appears to go through ceiling.. Pretty cool and freaky at the same time`.
 
Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

4 comments:

  1. that's a bug on the camera lens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol then you will see the bug not a shadow !!! narrow minded !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, bug. it pauses like a bug, it moves like a bug...and it's been deliberately blurred out to look like a shadow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When watching that video I do not have a sensation in my body that this is a ghost.
    I have more a feeling of something familiar to material existence on earth.
    Did watch it a few times and it moves very slowly, than is stopping and moving again with same speed.
    If I compair with movements of ghostly activity than it seems to be a totally difference.
    I more get an image before me of a kind of spider that is crawling on the lens of the camera (that's why it is such big shadow) and than it's stopping a while and than crawling further.
    It seems a behaviour, I am familiar with, of some kind of spiders.
    I don't know if I am right, but that are my impressions.

    ReplyDelete