Sunday 18 September 2011

STRANGE OBJECT OR USO CREATURE CAPTURED ON CAM

 This unusual footage was shared with me by a Haunted Earth follower today.
It shows what is technically described as an `Unidentified Submerged Object` or USO.
The accompanying explaination with the video is as follows:

`Amazing footage of a USO/UFO buzzing a boat. Eyewitness reports state it was not a shark, dolphin or anything else they had seen before. They also stated the object seemed metallic in nature, and under intelligent control. As always you decide`.



My view is this. The video is not in English and so to a degree you have to accept the report given by the poster. I am not sure whether this was a dolphin or other mammal swimming below the surface but I have to add this is most unlike anything I have seen before. It is certainly very interesting.
Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter