Friday 26 August 2011

NEW WORLDWIDE PARANORMAL PHENOMENON

There is a new paranormal phenomenon covering the world. It isn`t ghosts, cryptids or UFO`s, it`s unidentified noise.
You would be thinking that all noise has an attributable source, that any scientist worthy of their salt would be able to come up with an explanation, and importantly lay this `ghost` to bed, but they can`t, and this audio phenomena appears to be on the increase.

Some theorists have argued that the source may be the controversial `High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program` (HAARP) project.
This project built by the British BAE (BAE Systems plc) was constructed to analyze the ionosphere and investigate the potential for developing ionospheric enhancement technology for radio communications and surveillance purposes.

The HAARP program operates a major Arctic facility, known as the HAARP Research Station, on an Air Force owned site near Gakona, Alaska, and is jointly funded by the US Air Force, the US Navy, the University of Alaska and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).

According to conspiracy theorists this is a weapon of mass destruction that utilises the weather systems to create `natural` disasters which could be used to deadly effect to destroy `enemy` countries prior to any occupation.

Whatever the cause or source may be, this sound phenomenon seems to be on the increase as you will see and hear from just a few videos linked from Youtube. Be your own judge and decide for yourself..











Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Well Chris I'm happy you posted this because I thought I was getting insane by hearing this myself here in the environment where I live. Some hear it, some not or not that way as I hear it. I always thought, seeing my sensitivity, I captured signals from the radar here at the military base some more than 500 meters from the place I'm living. When I was a child I admired that turning radar, but that time, years and years ago, the radiation was not as strong as it is now. Since many years the radar has been upgraded 2 times and I cannot tell how many times he got stronger, don't remember, but only know that I was astonished by hearing how much stronger the radiation of the radar became.A few years ago they did put a protection shield around the radar and it looks now as if it is a kind of a ball. For long time we thought that they did put that shield around the radar to protect us, the inhabitants here, from the radation of the radar but a few year ago I did found the information that the shield was not ment to be for protecting the people for the radiation but it was ment to protect the radar for erosion. There has concluded here, that also much more people died of cancer and got illnesses and symptomes that doctors don't know what it is and how to cure. I made already a decision and am thinking to move from my natal ground (maybe within 2 years) to a place with less radiation. Especially at night I'm waking up from the noises, while the neigbhbours don't here it.
    Anyway by watching these videos and hearing the noises it's as if the noises are touching my brain and nerve system, and it is not a nice sensation I have.

    ReplyDelete