Saturday 27 August 2011

HAUNTED EARTH GHOST WORLD BLOG

Today there will be no posts as we are preparing for a major late night investigation at a notoriously haunted site in North Essex, UK.
Hopefully later tonight in the early hours I may be able to share with you some of the best captures of the evening.

Our blog has become a regular daily news feed on all things paranormal, and your level of support has jumped in leaps and bounds in the last few months as the blog has become more widely viewed.

Recently, I decided to include cryptid and UFO feeds that I feel are worthy of sharing as unfortunately (as with ghost material) there is much hoax footage and stories out there, and finding the right balance of material is very difficult.

I do hope I`ve got that right, and as this is also a shared resource I am more than happy to take your views onboard to guarantee that everyone has something of interest that they want to see.
Currently, research for news feeds takes around two hours a day, and a lot of that time is spent going through new footage links and looking for choice news stories.

If you are a writer on the paranormal with good news stories to share I am more than happy to share them here with full accreditation. You also may well be involved with a paranormal group or working within an ancient building where you have captured interesting photographs or footage that I may have missed. Additionally, you may have some ideas that you feel might improve the site.

Either way, if you have newsworthy material please contact me by writing to me here, or at the Facebook link provided in the right hand panel.

Tomorrow I will be back to normal providing regular feeds that I hope will interest you.

Chris Halton





Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment