* Spend an eerie night in Room Six of New Hope's Logan Inn. Room Six has been rumored to house four individual ghosts, each with their own unique tale. The female ghost likes to linger while you sleep. The male ghost likes to appear in the bathroom mirror and the two children enjoy waking you up with their chilling cries. Smell lavender? That usually means one of the spirits is near.
* Witness the ghost of the former Vice President of the United States, Aaron Burr, shuffle about the stairwell and second floor of the Aaron Burr House Bed and Breakfast in New Hope. Occupants claimed to have felt his presence and seen his ghostly figure.
|Aaron Burr House|
* The Wedgwood Inn was once a part of the Underground Railroad and housed many runaway slaves during the 19th century. It is believed that 12-year-old ex-slave, Sarah, still takes refuge at the New Hope inn. Her ghost has appeared at numerous occasions to various 12-year-old girls visiting the inn telling her story of slavery and escape.
|The Wedgwood Inn|
* The walls of Bristol Township's Bolton Mansion tell of a tragic love story. A previous owner of the estate disowned his son after he fled to fight for the South in the Civil War. Unable to live with the guilt from his father, the rebel solider hung himself in the mansion. His body was found by the servant girl, his lover, who took her own life out of despair. Tours of the mansions are gladly offered by appointment.
* Craven Hall in Warminster is believed to house an ex-solider dressed in 1700s clothing. The young man appears in the windows on the first floor of the historical building. He has also been seen banging on the windows as if he is trying to escape. It is believed that his body is buried on the grounds and his banging is a desperate attempt to escape. Visitors interested in touring the facility are welcome at monthly open houses and special events throughout the year.
* The Black Bass Hotel’s revamped exterior cannot hide the remnants of its chilling past. Previous owner of the Solebury hotel, Hans, met his demise during a squabble with canal workers. It is said that his ghost still hangs around the Empire Room in the hotel. The hotel has recently undergone a beautiful renovation and is open to overnight and dining guests.
|The Black Bass Hotel|
* The Van Sant Bridge in Solebury, known to locals as "Cry Baby Bridge" has a sad story to be told. After an unmarried young woman with her newborn child was thrown out by her lover she threw herself and her child over the bridge. It is said that if you stand on the bridge at night you can hear the cries of the child and the whispers of the young woman.
|The Van Sant Bridge|