Saturday 6 August 2011

AMERICAN EX-SCEPTICS CAPTURE GHOST!

Springfield, MO) -- The Ozark Mountain Paranormal Investigation Team has explored some of the areas most haunted homes.

Their skeptical team members always take hundreds of pictures in the dark.

But their most recent trip brought back a shocking image that is making believers out of the biggest of skeptics.

"The first thing I want to do is disprove it." says Robert McCall, skeptic and co-founder of the Ozark Mountain Paranormal Investigation Team.*

Robert spends a lot of time disproving apparent haunting in the region.   "A lot of times people think there is a presence in the room and it turns out the room is where the breaker box is.  Or your meters on the outside of the wall and there is a lot of energy there.  Sometimes people think they are hearing things and it turns out they are just hearing things."

But something that happened during his latest ghost hunt left Robert with no explanation.  A family in north Springfield contacted the group because of some odd things that were happening.

"All the lights were shut off and the doors were locked," says Robert.  " I came around to lock up the front door and as soon as I turned the corner I heard a growling disturbance on my EVP and seen something darker then dark move around in the hallway so I just started taking pictures of a completely dark hallway with nobody there."

There was no one in the hallway but something else showed up on camera.
"When I first seen the picture, I saw a reaper," says McCall.  "Typical of what you would think."  Now it almost looks like a mother and child."


"First I thought that maybe he took a picture of himself in the mirror," says Courtney Cunningham, co-founder of the Ozark Mountain Paranormal Investigation Team.  "But when we switched it to black and white and filtered out some of the contrast I was terrified.  And I was a huge disbeliever at first that picture changed my mind."
And now this team of skeptical ghost hunters has a few less skeptics.

"Ghosts are real - ghosts are very real," says Courtney.  "You just got to believe in something bigger then yourself."

Robert says the photo has been sent off to a paranormal investigative organization in the St. Louis area for authentication.

In the meantime, if you are interested in the Ozark Mountain Paranormal Investigation Team, check out their Facebook page.

(*Note - The Ozark Mountain Paranormal Investigation Team is not affiliated with another local group called Ozark Mountain Paranormal Investigations.

Source:  http://ozarksfirst.com
Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

2 comments:

  1. That is nice! Someone who doesn't believe in the work of others, now has own proves. Can imagine he was shocked by seeing his own work that proved as he wrote that indeed there is something more than what we call 'normal'. He is talking of seeing a woman with a child. I looked for it and ideed I can see a mother with child on her left hand and for me there is also to see in her right hand a cross. Maybe it's an appearance of mother mary... don't know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The creepiest thing for me, while looking at this particular picture, is noticing how "skeletal" they both look! (The heads appear to be *skulls* - with two holes where the eyes *should have been* and one big hole for the mouth! It's somewhat unnerving to look at, as it reminds me of my first frightening encounter with a ghost as a child!) :-\

    ReplyDelete