Wednesday 28 December 2011

FRUSTRATIONS IN FILMING THE PARANORMAL

As many of you know by now, I am essentially a film maker, and most recordings shot during the day often have some input either by humans, animals, or road traffic.

This often leads to all types of problems, and quite apart from getting tongue tied and forgetting names or places - and the odd historical reference gone wrong!:)

I generally have the patience of a saint, but after take 20 you start to get a little agitated ......
But having said all of that, it`s generally not that bad but the heavy traffic at this shoot`s main location was very difficult to deal with - particularly those that want to park up next to you with the engine running so that they can have a chat with a friend or neighbour!

Here are a collection of such out-takes from my presentation, `The Last Witch Trial`, which is also shared below. I have to say, I thought this was very funny, hence my choice to share with you.



Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment