Wednesday 28 December 2011

VISIT TO AN ANCIENT CASTLE CHAPEL

 This video was originally in my `rejects` box of video owing to a few critical events that occurred .when filming.
Firstly the radio mic pulled itself out of the audio `input socket` on my camcorder.
As a result, a great chunk of audio was missing from the video.
In addition, 2 back up cams refused to work after a few minutes ....
I can either say it was an unhappy coincidence or there were other factors at play here.
As the location was some distance to where I live, I thought I would at least try and salvage part of the presentation for you to watch and hopefully enjoy before our next major investigation on January 5th, 2012 in Norwich, Norfolk.
This film was shot originally in 2010.

Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment