Saturday 10 December 2011

SINGER SUSAN BOYLE CLAIMS TO HAVE SEEN GHOSTLY APPEARANCE OF MOTHER


SUSAN Boyle believes she's been visited by the ghost of her dead mother.

The singer, 50, was left bereft when Bridget Boyle passed away in 2007 at the age of 91.

The pair shared the same home in Blackburn, West Lothian all of SuBo's life.

And it's there she claims her mother appeared to her.

Susan said: "The council house is my mother's house. Her energy is still there.

"I've actually seen my mother in the house.

"I think she was letting me know she was all right.

"There was a lovely smell. Perhaps it was her perfume, I'm not sure.

"I used to think she'd abandoned me when she died. Maybe she was telling me she hadn't."

The record-breaking songbird, who shot to fame on Britain's Got Talent two years ago, has also revealed how she feels plagued by feelings of isolation.

She adds: "My biggest problem is I feel lonely, especially at night.

"I always had a fear of being alone and now I am.

"Everybody died and left me by myself. There was one period within a few years, where my dad, my uncle, my sister, then my mum died.

"It's as if I was working with a few building blocks and those blocks were scattered and I had to find them one by one.

"When I first went for Britain's Got Talent I had such a feeling of failure and that's still part of me."

Source: The Sun
Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment