Tuesday 17 January 2012

A GHOST AND MERYL STREEP


Meryl Streep has heard mysterious noises in her guesthouse in Connecticut over the years, and believes that the place is haunted.

Although the star admits that she is yet to see a ghost, her two unsettling encounters have convinced her of something mysterious going on there.
"Everybody was down at the pool... and I was gathering all the stuff. We were doing some work on the house and we were living in the guesthouse and I was downstairs sitting at a desk and I heard what sounded like a grand piano fall... in the room above my head," the Daily Express quoted Streep as saying.

"My first thought was that it was one of the kids... I screamed upstairs and halfway up the stairs the hairs stood up... and I realised no one was home. I searched (the rooms)... and there was nothing out of place, there was nothing in the attic, there was nothing on the roof," she said.
She had a similar experience again after a few years, when her sculptor husband invited some clients from Japan to stay in the guesthouse.
"They had taken the 22-hour flight and had dinner and fallen asleep... They were so tired... We put them all in the house and the next morning (husband) Don went up to collect them... and there they all were in the living room, dressed, wide awake... They said, 'Spirit, spirit!" she said.

Source: The Times of India


Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter