Sunday 29 January 2012

CHRIS HALTON AND HAUNTED EARTH TEAM ON `THE NEW FILES` TV SHOW JAN 2012

Here is my recent appearance with the Haunted Earth team on Sophia Tzavella`s excellent program from TV7 in Bulgaria, `The New Files`.
In this edited edition broadcast on 27th January 2012, Sophia has shared some clips of my work which I`m sure many of you may have already seen in their original shows.

I have to say, I have thoroughly enjoyed my input with `The New Files`, and to repeat what I wrote last time, this is an excellent show that should I feel be shared to a larger audience in English.
Sophia`s tireless input in finding new material to share, and her choice of subject material would make this one of the most compelling programs to be seen across the English speaking world.

Sadly what we have to view fades into obscurity when compared with this high quality show adroitly presented by Sophia.

My thanks to her and her team on `The New Files` and TV7 in Bulgaria.

Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment