Sunday 13 November 2011

CALLING FOR ACTING TALENT IN A SHORT GOTHIC HORROR STORY

In Costume

Off out on Wednesday to shoot more of a Gothic horror short story I wrote in the style of M.R James called, `Reverend Prendergast`s Cross`.
Originally I shot earlier scenes with the intention of making this a story that only has one person in the storyline - Me! lol
However, it needs `fleshing out` a little, and so I am looking for two people to play a walker and a priest. I can tell you it is set in the early 1950`s, with myself in period clothing, but I need two people later to play these characters dressed in a similar way. 
This is my first solo effort after working with my friend and colleague the director Jason Figgis. So I am looking for two people with acting experience which will involve small speaking parts. If you know of someone who might fit the bill, and lives in the Essex area of England - please let me know!  The part of the priest must be someone who can speak well, with an educated air! A tall order?? I hope not:) I will hold an audition in early December.
Please write to me with experience and photograph to: chrishalton(at)hotmail(dot)com
Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment