Monday 10 October 2011

PREDICTING OWN DEATH - A PSYCHIC PREMONITION OR COINCIDENCE?


Mikey Welsh - Premonition of death?
It  was announced that Mikey Welsh, the former bassist of Weezer, has passed away from a suspected drug overdose at the age of 40.

The father-of-two was found in a hotel room in Chicago yesterday; he was in the city to watch his old band headline the Riot Fest today.

Eerily he predicted the exact location and time of his own demise on Twitter, just weeks ago.

 Of course it is quite feasible that Welsh planned his own suicide through a drugs overdose, but equally (if he was a regular drug taker) he may have died inadvertently because of the dosage or contamination.

I decided to follow up with research into how many other famous or well known people correctly predicted their own deaths,  and was quite surprised that there were so many.

The question is this, were their deaths a form of psychic premonition? Or were they just mere coincidence?

Here are a few others who somehow correctly guessed the dates of their own demise:

Pete Maravich, in a 1974 interview with the Beaver County Times, said, "I don't want to play 10 years in the NBA and die of a heart attack at age 40.' He played pro ball for exactly 10 years and died at the age of 40.

Princess Diana's former butler, Paul Burrell, claims in his book "A Royal Duty" that Lady Di predicted she would be murdered via tampering with her car brakes.

Martin Luther King may have foreseen his own assassination. On April 3rd, 1968, the day he was murdered, he said in his last major address, "And every now and then, I think about my own death, and I think about my own funeral. ... I'd like somebody to mention that day, that Martin Luther King Jr. tried to give his life helping others. ... "

Rap-singer 2Pac Shakur is also thought to have predicted his own death in his music. According to one Shakur discography, "Shakur's last album created while alive was The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory. Released two months after his death, this album was portentous and dark, and predicted his own death in many songs."

It is also claimed the the occultist H.P Lovecraft correctly predicted his own death on March 15, 1937.

Nostradamus - Predicted own death and disinterment
We will end this article with a piece on the master of predictions, Nostradamus.
When his assistant wished him goodnight on July 1, 1566, Nostradamus reputedly pronounced, "You will not find me alive at sunrise." He was found dead on July 2, 1566.

In 1700, his body was moved by the city to a more prominent crypt. When a necklace was found on his skeleton bearing the date '1700', his body was hurriedly reinterred.

During the French Revolution, in 1791, some drunken soldiers broke into his tomb. The mayor quickly placated the mob by describing how Nostradamus had predicted the revolution, and they replaced the bones in the crypt.

However, Nostradamus had the last laugh. In Century 9, Quatrain 7, he had written:

The man who opens the tomb when it is found
And who does not close it immediately,
Evil will come to him
That no one will be able to prove.

Reputedly, the soldiers who desecrated his tomb for the final time were ambushed on their way back to base and killed to the last man.


Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

4 comments:

  1. Nostradamussssssssssss the great mysterious one ! Michel de Notredame (Cathedral de Notredame-Paris; thus Nostradamus can be called Michael of our Holy Mother)

    About predicting our own death psychic premonition or coincidence ?
    For me word coincidence became bad word. Being faced with how pieces of a puzzle can fall together according time, place, persons and so on... I more like to use the word synchronicity. Because the word synchronicity includes something, along my feeling, that cannot be really said or understand.
    Fact itself : I believe that before birth we made some kind of planning which experiences we prefer to have being born again, what means that in our unconscious mind all information concerning that life is stored, thus also details about dying.
    One of my friends,I had lot of contact with during her life and being a psychic she looked for me every 3 months to the future possibilities for me. Once at te beginning of a new year she told I would loose a good friend that year (was time that I had lot of friends). We phoned regulary and once she told that she wish she could show me my future because she mentioned great changings and several times started to say that if she wasn't there anymore that I would think of her almost daily. What meanwhile is truth. From the month of may that year she always had excuses to not see each other and I saw her back that year in September because of my birhtday. Than again only contact by phone or a letter. On 20 December 1997 I got a phonecall of her daughter who said, that her mother had asked to tell me that she is in the hospital because she was not feeling well. Four days later, in early evening, I was preparing Christmas dinner and the phone ringed. Again it was her daughter with a message of her mother for me : she wanted to say we had a special and funny friendship and she did care a lot about me, and she wanted to say goodbye because within the next to hours she would leave this life !
    THAT WAS THE PREDICTION SHE DID TO ME that I would loose a good friend that year and is was herself !!! That's why she minimalized the contact since that month of May...because she knew how much I would suffer when she should die... she was preparing me from the beginning of that year. She died as she said within those 2 hours after her daughter had to bring me her greetings by phone... it was 24 december 1997. So this proves she new the moment of her own death.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes people can say something without thinking and than mostly it's important information they tell without knowing it.
    And I think that's the way it goes by predicting once own death.
    I case of that psychic I wrote, she knew it consciously... but a lot of people say some kinds of things about their death without paying attention and so it seems that they predicted it. Of course they pridicted it but being unconscious about it.
    I am telling since many many years that I will become 99 yo. I don't know why I say this... but I did say it many times and I think I will say it a lot more. And the strange thing is that I balanced regulary between life and death. Till today doctors are facing lot of surprises if they have to give me treatments.
    But even with all that, I stay saying that I'll become 99 yo.
    Some weeks ago I came in contact with a psychic I never met before. She is doing several things which are not important here. But calculating with numerology, and the tarot and the flower seance, she looked to me and said : you, you will become old. Very very old... and she looked to me over her glasses (and I thought, oh my gosh do I have to balance still another 43 years between life and death ?)...
    So sure I will become 99 yo... but if you ask me why I say it... I don't know. Maybe because father's mother became 99, but at the other side my grandmother (my psychological mother) only became 49.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is magic Chris : my eyes are falling at the number of your total pageviews : 333 99

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! Thankyou Linda:) I strive to provide good items to read and share.
    Very much appreciated!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete