Saturday 15 October 2011

THE DOLLAR STORE GHOST - A SPIRIT OF A MONKEY?

I find these three videos from an undisclosed `Dollar Store` in the USA quite intriguing.
When I first caught sight I was inclined to think that this was merely bottles of soft drink/soda exploding under heat as the events all appear in the same location within the building.
But on one, a small figure briefly appears within view near the display.

Having examined each video in detail, the ghostly apparition has a tail, and looks to be a Rhesus macaque monkey.

These creatures were kept in the old days as pets and were walked or carried on a chain or used by the old fashioned organ grinders to collect donations.


They are very mischievous creatures in life, and this one looks just as naughty in spirit.
Without knowing the history of the building I wonder whether one used to live in this area.

Anyway, I thought I would share this with you for your thoughts ..








Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

3 comments:

  1. i hate people recording from their computer screens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they have no other option with store owned CCTV systems. I agree, it`s a pain:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's amazing and funny !

    ReplyDelete