Here is an explanation of the footage by the poster.
This footage was captured in the chapel area of Woodchester Mansion in Gloucestershire, England in October 2005 by a locked off CCTV camera owned by the Gloucestershire Paranormal Research Group. Notice that whatever it is, it starts as a small ball of light on the concrete floor. We have since tried to recreate this but to no avail.
Some ghostly history courtesy and copyright of Ghost Story UK
Even on a bright sunny day there's no doubt that Woodchester Mansion certainly looks like the classic haunted house, with its gothic architecture. This huge stone building stands ominously, its dark windows looking out across Woodchester Park. Woodchester Mansion replaced a Georgian country house called Spring Park, which was built at the beginning of the 17th Century and named because of the many springs in the valley. The estate has much earlier origins wich evidence of occupation dating back to pre Roman times.
The building itself was commission by William Leigh a freemason he had bought the previous building Spring Park and decided to demolish it and build Woodchester Mansion over its foundations. Williams cash ran out before the building was finished and died in 1873. It remained in the Leigh family until 1938 until the estate was sold. In the 1940's American and Canadian forces were stationed here until the end of the war. It now belongs to the Woodchester Trust who are trying to return it to its original state.
According to legend, Sir Rupert de Lansigny, who inherited Spring Park after killing his cousin, once owned the estate. Several locals have reported seeing a headless horseman, believed to be Sir Rupert, near one of the park lakes. A coffin has also been observed hovering above one of the estate's lakes, which possibly belonged to a Dominican friar who killed himself by drowning! More recently, February 2004 and September 2005 saw sightings of a black dog inside the mansion itself which appeared to coincide with the deaths of individuals closely associated with the building.
In 1902 a local vicar saw a strange apparition at the gates to the mansion needless to say he never returned to the building again. A few years later a phantom horseman was also seen on the drive dressed in civil war clothing. But it is the Mansion itself that is the epicentre of the haunting.
As you step in through the front door you find yourself suddenly transported back to the late 1800's, standing amidst what is effectively a Victorian building site. But as soon as you've taken in the amazing sight of fireplaces suspended in mid-air, doorways leading nowhere and the strange undulating floor which is in fact the vaulted ceiling of the cellar below, you have to wonder why it is that the building was never finished. Some of the rooms still have the abandoned workman's tools and equipment. During the building work there were seven deaths six from accidents and a reported murder.
The mansion has its very own chapel lit by two large stained glass windows. One of the more intriguing stories surrounding the chapel involves apparent 'Satanic rituals', which are said to have taken place, during the 1980's. How true these stories are is difficult to say. To the left of the main chapel, beside the corridor, which leads away toward what would have been the servant's quarters; there is a small private chapel, intended for Leigh's personal use. A short arched passageway connects these two rooms. On more than one occasion visitors to the chapel have witnessed the ghost of a small man standing in the doorway. This figure stands gazing up at the two huge ornate stained glass windows, as if concerned for their poor state of repair, as most of the glass panels are now missing or cracked. Guests and visitors have also reported seeing stones and other bits of masonry being thrown across the room.
Moving on from the main chapel we enter a corridor which leads past the smaller chapel, the larder and on to another passage, at right angles to the first. This corridor has been the location of a number of sightings of an unknown 'tall man'. This strange figure has been spotted standing at one end, beside the door that leads to the laundry room. This figure does not simply remain standing in the one area, but has been seen walking along the corridor, which leads to the chapel, although he is never actually seen entering it.
And lastly a video showing the mansion in daylight plus some history: