Friday 7 October 2011

OBAMA NOMINEE JAMES CLAPPER KNEW OF CIA PSYCHIC PROGRAM


Declassified CIA STAR GATE documents confirm Obama nominee James Clapper knew about the use of psychic spies. A declassified DIA STAR GATE briefing document confirms the existence of paranormal phenomena and the use of psychics to spy on America's enemies.

(STARpod.org)-- President Barack Obama's nominee for the Director of National Intelligence (DNI), James R. Clapper, Jr., is the former head of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA).

Clapper, in his capacity as the head of the DIA in the early to mid 1990s, was directly involved in the DIA's response to a briefing request about the psychic spy program from then Deputy Secretary of Defense William J. Perry, and John M. Deutsch, who became the Director of Central Intelligence at the CIA in May, 1995.

Months after Deutsch was handed control of the CIA, the psychic spy operation under Clapper at the DIA, nick-named STAR GATE, was transferred from the DIA to CIA, following a Congressionally Directed Action order.

CIA shut down the STAR GATE operation shortly after taking control. The existence of a secret psychic spy operation became national news following an appearance by some of the psychic operatives and scientific researchers, along with current Secretary of Defense Robert Gates, on Ted Koppel's popular ABC News show Nightline.

Included among the roughly 90,000 pages of documents from the declassified STAR GATE files are several briefing documents produced by the Defense Intelligence Agency, which confirm the existence of paranormal phenomena. Information concerning foreign efforts to use psychics to spy on the United States, and other operational details about US psychic spy operations, have been redacted from the briefings.

 Following 9/11, several sources claimed knowledge of a new psychic spy program.

At least two independent sources have identified the National Security Agency (NSA)as the home of the new program. One source, who claims to have participated in psychic experiments for the US government, identified the Defense Intelligence Agency and the NSA.

In his book The Men Who Stare at Goats, author Jon Ronson claims to have been told by Uri Geller that a man named Ron had reactivated his psychic powers for intelligence operations. Geller had been the target of a covert CIA investigation of the paranormal in the early 1970s, according to declassified CIA documents. The man identified by Geller is widely thought to be Ronald S. Pandolfi, who was a CIA analyst in the 1990s, according to the New York Times.

Uri Geller - target of CIA?
Pandolfi has denied that he reactivated Geller. A recent government document identified Pandolfi with the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.

A copy of one 72-page DIA STAR GATE briefing, presumably similar to the briefing given to Perry and Deutsch under Clapper's command, is available to view at the STARpod.org website.

Source: American Chronicle
Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

1 comment:

  1. When I detected once, years ago, how many wellknown high positioned people in very different branches of community (such as doctors,politicians etc...those who 'rule') are involved in practises or are member of organisations that are labeled as paranormal,
    well I was not feeling well, I was surprised and desillusionated... and the instutions and all their rules just are made to keep us dum and to hold us in slavery... well my perception of the world changed. I changed. Something bigger awoke inside me and from that moment on even as a background figure (my favorite way of being) most times my sponteanous outings brought me in the limelight... I experienced that none was above me, but also that none was beneath me according to our value on social level.
    When I had my first experience of that power that I could not keep silent... I have been called to the big boss and I thought he would discharge me, but he did'nt, instead I got promotion. What a joke... they promote you to keep your mouth and they give you more freedom.
    What I finally would say is that those who deny the paranormal, what is the most normal that exists, are they who themselves are involved in the paranormal.
    In earlier years I did follow the news about Uri Geller and the last what I readed was about scientist asking him to stop the heart of a pig with his paranormal powers (if I remember well... don't know the source anymore... has been too long ago)

    ReplyDelete