Saturday 1 October 2011

GHOST CAUGHT ON CAM IN MIRROR?

Okay, this isn`t going to be an easy event to discuss, as you need to keep your eyes posted on a mirror in the far background and to the left of the screen.

Before we go into examining the video, the poster and some friends were visiting a mirrored room (I know not where and how, and neither have I any idea of who they are, and what they were doing - but that`s not important right now:).

Set the video to full screen from at least 11.17 onwards. Keep your eye on the huge mirror to the left, and watch a figure move into view from right to left at 11.21 to 11.23. You`ll see a figure disappears behind a column and does not reappear.

Just prior to this time a female joins another female actually in front of the column roughly at the time the mirror figure appears, but as you can see there are only the two girls.
Certainly a mind twisting event, and one that appears to be paranormal. I`ll let you decide for yourself:)

Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chris... did watch a few times and took photos from my screen while that scene was playing.
    Sure there is someone to view... and after watching a I don't know how many times (lol... sure a 30 times) I see that person disappear behind that column and not appear again.
    But by watching over and over again I had to conclude that the left side of the column is less clear than the right side and finally I saw just a glimps of very little movement at he left side... but did not really see a person.
    I marked on photos, that after the figure disappears, there appears at the left of the column, which had a straight line at the left, after the figure disappeared a very small misty part next to it.
    Thus I asked myself if there was mirrored an open door in that mirror. In that case it could be someone who was walking in the corridor along that door.
    In case there is no door mirrored it must sure be a ghostly appearance.
    I can send you the photos, it is to see that way and some claerer with paint.

    ReplyDelete