Monday 4 July 2011

ON THE ANNIVERSARY OF JIM MORRISON`S DEATH AND A GHOSTLY PHOTOGRAPH

Jim Morrison's ghost has allegedly been hanging around Paris for decades. Since Morrison died on July 3, 1971, his ghost and his legend have only grown in status. In fact, journalist Brett Meisner even claimed that  he took a photo of The Doors' lead singer standing at his grave years ago, as apparent proof that he did "break on through to the other side." If he did, then he has officially been there for 40 years, since today is the 40th anniversary of his death.

As Brett Meisner said later on the photo`s capture.
"I am not a person who is easily scared by anything. I've kicked more ass than a cowboy and have taken more names than a Census clerk. However, what I uncovered tonight has made me rethink my theory about "the monster in the closet." I didn't believe in ghosts or other "super-natural' things before tonight. While compiling my photo archives for some upcoming projects, my assistant produced a photo of me at Jim Morrison's gravesite in France that was taken several years ago. I looked at this photo before, but I never noticed what I noticed tonight. In short, I am now very confused and possibly scared... "

This is the original photo that Tom Petty took of Brett at Jim Morrison's gravesite in Paris, France.






                                       And a close-up of the ghostly figure ....




Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

1 comment:

  1. That's great !!!
    This is a post of 4 uly... never saw it before

    ReplyDelete