Sunday 10 July 2011

LLANELLI IN WALES A HOTBED OF PARANORMAL ACTIVITY

A WELSH town is a hotbed of evil ghostly activity, alien abductions and animal mutilations, Wales’ only ghost whispering exorcist reveals today.

Irene Allen, head of Spirit Rescue International (SRI) in Carmarthenshire, told Wales on Sunday that Llanelli is one of a few “hotbeds” of paranormal activity in the world – and is “swimming” with negative energy.

She has investigated dozens of spooky cases across the world with the help of more than 20 volunteers dotted around the US, Australia, New Zealand and further afield.

She reveals today:

She had her first ghostly experience at five when she saw a dead boy when she was playing in the street;

Scores of unexplained sheep and cow mutilations occur across South Wales every year;

She plans to unmask Bigfoot with remote viewing in sighting cluster hotspots across the US;

Blockbuster movie The Sixth Sense was “by far the most realistic” interpretation of paranormal activity ever made for entertainment.

The 60-year-old grandmother-of-two has spent her life investigating and “clearing” spirits from the houses and land of terrified residents who come to her for help.

Her real-life ghost whispering – which she finances out of her own pocket and with the help of volunteers – will be documented in an upcoming book, Among The Spirits.

“My first experience was when I was five years old, and I was playing with a group of other kids in the street,” she said.

“I looked over and saw there was a boy standing there, with blond, curly hair and blue eyes, looking like he was from the 1940s or ’50s. He was just watching us.

“I felt sorry for him and asked him to come and play, but he didn’t answer and just kept watching us.”

She added: “I saw him again a couple of days later and asked him if he wanted to play again, but he just gave me this blank stare. When I asked everyone else to tell him to go away, they just thought I was crazy.

“I thought he was thinking I was stupid and got angry, told him to go away, and he then disappeared. I realised years later that was probably my first clearing.”

She says that nearby Llanelli is built on an underground river, pointing to that as a possible reason for a high level of paranormal activity.

Irene and her colleague Lon Strickler, a spirit rescuer based in Baltimore, have spent two months tackling a demonic spirit terrorising a family of six in the town.

The family in the house report strange noises and moved objects.

The woman who contacted Irene hasn’t been able to sleep properly for three or four months, and her husband once woke up feeling something squeezing his neck, crushing his Adam’s apple.

Videos of her “exorcising” the house are on YouTube, which she says show whistles, chirps and whispered words in Welsh and English. And she said the house was an example of Llanelli’s dark aura.

“There are more cases in Llanelli than anywhere else in Wales,” Mrs Allen says. “It’s a small town but it has a lot of negative feelings.

“I can’t explain what it is, but there is a dark feeling you have when you are there. It’s the opposite in Carmarthen, which has a very positive energy.

“There have been quite a few cases there, and there has been animal mutilations reported in the area – and we are often investigating alien abduction attempts in South Wales and elsewhere, and lots of UFO sightings.”

“I don’t know why it’s got this feeling, but it does.”





Irene – a former dancer and model – says that there are earthbound spirits of dead people that often remain on earth due to unfinished business, such as a missing will.

She happily shares her own house with two earthbound spirits – an Edwardian couple called Herbert and Annie.

But she claims there are the more sinister non-earthbound spirits – residents of another dimension – that are evil and can terrorise families.

Revealing her methods for the first time, Irene said that she can “clear” spirits from houses through “remote viewing” – using cameras, recording equipment – and Skype.

Channelling vibrations – with the aid of a spirit guide – she says she uses Catholic rites and rituals to shift evil spirits after observing them through remote viewing – but said the key was having “faith in what you are doing”.

“Especially with non-earthbound beings, I go after them and use my personality and show my strength,” she said.

“It just builds within me until I know that I’m going to clear it – I really go after it, and just want to knock its lights out.”

She has plans to use the technique to unmask the elusive Bigfoot – who she believes is inter-dimensional being that can move from one domain to another through portals.

Irene said: “There are certain places in the US where he is often seen. It has got a big following out there – and we just need to target one of these places. But I haven’t got round to it yet.”

Dismissing demon-fighting shows like Buffy the Vampire Slayer and alien series The X-Files, she says that The Sixth Sense was a true reflection of the paranormal.

“I really saw myself in that boy,” she said. “I just thought ‘that’s like my life’.

“When I first watched it, I just thought that it was exactly what it is like, it was by far the most realistic I’ve seen.”

CHECK OUT MORE AT LON`S SITE:
Phantoms and Monsters
Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment