Monday 1 April 2013

MEATLOAF MAKES PARANORMAL CHALLENGE TO ROBBIE WILLIAMS


Meatloaf, the 'Bat Out Of Hell' singer is a firm believer in the supernatural and has issued an open invitation to the Take That man to help search for the ghost of Charlie Chaplin.

"Robbie should absolutely come ghost-hunting with me," the singer told The Sun. "There are so many places to go – we could head to the old A&M recording studios in LA. They think Charlie Chaplin’s down there."

He added: "There are people they say are conduits, who are more open to it, and so this stuff's been going on since I was a kid. I've seen my mother after she died and my grandmother. I talked to my mother, and she talked back. And I'm not crazy, but people would think, 'He's crazy'."

Earlier this month, Robbie Williams wrote a blog post criticising Britpop bands including Suede, Kula Shaker, The Bluetones, Echobelly and Northern Uproar, and went some way to apologising for it on his podcast, which you can hear here, particularly to Shed Seven's Rick Witter, who contacted Williams on Twitter, saying: "We've had good chats in the past. What went horribly wrong?"

Robbie said: "I don't want to upset him, he's a nice guy. I've met you three times, Rick, we have chatted and we're on a level. I’m sorry that I slagged your band off." He then insisted his "misguided blog" was just defending pop, saying: !There is a lot of snobbery towards pop music, to me and pop in general — it’s kind of a despised art form. There’s a lot of 'Check out that fat c***, he’d be nothing without Guy Chambers'. I'm coming from a place of, 'Hang on, I'm being picked on here, I don’t like it'."

Source: N.M.E





Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter