Saturday 26 April 2014

HAUNTED EARTH TV TO SCORE ALL MUSIC ON FUTURE PRESENTATIONS

Since the recent hassles over copyright with Google concerning `free to use` music, I have decided that in all future presentations across the internet, the music used will be composed by me, and not third party music which (despite legitimate use) were often proscribed by Youtube as belonging (wrongly) to commercial music agencies.
I discovered by chance through necessity, that I could actually score my own music rather than relying on the work of others.
This for me at least means that I can specially create music to fit the mood and circumstance of my videos. This is a HUGE step forward in the development of my work.
My last main documentary was 95% my own music.
This piece `UPBEAT MONASTIC` was created as a demonstration.
The accompanying photographs were also shot by me.
I hope you enjoy :)

Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment