Wednesday 30 October 2013

READERS GHOST TALES AT HALLOWEEN - SARA`S STORY

My husband and I were married in 1989.  Wow, almost 25 years ago!  At the time he lived in an old house trailer that an elderly lady had passed away in.  I didn’t know this initially, but he eventually told me.  He’d had some experiences prior to us being married that he didn’t tell me either.

I honestly don’t know if he was afraid I’d be scared and not marry him or what, but he didn’t.  Either way, I started noticing things when I moved in.  Catching someone walk from one side of the room to the other in the form of a shadowy person, having tools taken out of their container and set on the kitchen counter and even empty cans taken out of the recycling and put on the counter.  The strangest thing that happened to me in the old trailer was when I started to do our laundry.  I was pulling out the laundry from the hamper and all my underpants were strung together!  (Like if you were to hang them on a clothesline and you clip two of them on the line together)  All perfectly strung together for some reason.  I asked my husband why he’d been messing around with the dirty laundry and he said he hadn’t.  I guess the lady is a feisty one and I’m convinced she’s followed us to two other houses.  So here is my original story:
 
I have my own ghost story to share.  I swear 100% of it is true.
Rewind to 20 years ago in 1993. We lived in a brand new trailer house. My son was sitting in the highchair with his sippy cup of milk and eating a hot dog. I was looking right at him and the sippy cup literally flew from the tray (at a high rate of speed) and hit the pantry door in the kitchen and fell to the floor. I was watching. I know he didn't do it. He was barely talking and just turned and looked at me like "what the heck."

Fast forward several years. Same child at about 16 years old. He came downstairs and asked if we have ghosts in the house. (We had moved to a new house in a new town I must add.) I said I suspect, but not positive (as I'd seen and experienced a couple of things) "well my cell phone and remote control to my tv keep moving. I set them down and when I go to get them, they're gone. Ok, I know what you're thinking and I agree, chaulk that up to being 16. Two days later, and this is where it gets really strange:

"Mom come upstairs, there is music playing out of my computer that I'm not playing." I told him to turn his speakers off which he did and comes back down and said it's still playing. I told him to unplug the speakers from the computer. Once again he comes down the stairs and says the music is still playing.

So I start to say to myself....hmmmmmm. "go upstairs and unplug everything. I don't care what it is, unplug it." I went up and double and triple checked. Every single thing from the monitor, mouse, hard rive, speakers was COMPLETELY unplugged from each other and the wall. And "I" could even hear the music coming directly from the HARD DRIVE! He'd even unplugged his tv. It was bluegrass music. Why? I'll never know.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Sara Jayne Evans Johannes


Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment