Friday 24 October 2014

KEANU REEVES GHOSTLY ENCOUNTER

Just in time for Halloween, actor Keanu Reeves shared a real-life encounter he once had with a ghost.
During an appearance on Wednesday night’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live,”

Reeves answered a series of random questions from the late night host, including whether he’d ever seen a ghost.

“Yeah, when I was a kid,” the 50-year-old “Matrix” actor replied. “It was in New York. It was cool. So I’m like a little kid. I’m probably like 6, 7 years old, [in] a new apartment. … We’d come from Australia. Renata, nanny, was in the bedroom. … There was a doorway and, all of a sudden, we’re looking over there and this jacket comes waving through the doorway, just empty – there’s no head, there’s no body, there’s no legs. It’s just there and then it disappears.”

Reeves added, “I was a little a kid, so I thought, ‘That’s interesting.’ And then I looked over at the nanny.” The actor pulled a shocked face.
“And I’m like, ‘Oh wow, so that was real.’”

Reeves then turned to Kimmel and asked, “Was that a ghost? Or just some weird floating jacket?”
Kimmel quipped, “That’s a reason to move, to me.”

Reeves also revealed that he’s met another Keanu before.

“Yes, I have a cousin,” the Hawaii-born actor said. “There’s a cousin, Keanu. I didn’t meet that guy until I was 8 or 9, so I’d never heard that name for another human until that time.”



Source: ABCNews


Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment