Sunday 23 December 2012

THE HAUNTED EARTH SHOW - DECEMBER 2012

Once more I am able to share with you all the latest show from Haunted Earth!
Earlier in December, I entertained a private investigation of my home for members of Paranormal People Investigators on Facebook  (click link) who investigated the Art Deco room and Master Bedroom at my home.

Some amazing EVP was captured, with some  interesting spirit communication on a K2 EMF meter.
Without further explanation, please check out the video below.



Note: Normal regular blog posts will resume in the New Year. Through work and other important commitments I haven`t had the time available to update regularly.

My apologies, but may I wish you all a great Christmas, and a fantastic New Year!!

Chris Halton

Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter