Friday 25 December 2009

VENICE - A BRIEF INTERLUDE

Here is my video on a recent trip to Venice.
I must add that Venice is truly one of the most beautiful cities in the world. For me it was the realisation of a lifetime, and whilst the visit was brief I managed to record video to share with you.

My only hope is that the Lagoon is drained soon, as it is quite apparent the city is sinking with many buildings damaged by persistent as well as tidal flooding. Hopefully they can also deal with the house drainage issues too:)
All things said, I would hope to return next year.
Thanks to all my friends who co-operated and assisted with this whilst I was abroad.

Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment